'CLAYMORE V-600 IS A PORTABLE AIR CIRCULATOR / FAN'
CLAYMORE's V-600 is a wireless air circulating fan. With a large capacity battery, Li-ion 6,000mAh, it can be used up to 15 hours with just one charge.
Works perfectly as a power bank.
The wind speed can be adjusted in 4 levels and the safety net is detachable for dust-free storing. Easy to carry with the attached handle and can be used
in countless ways with the attachable tripod.
Up to 15 hours
Air Circulation Structure
Wind Speed Control
Built-in Battery Cell
Hangable Air Circulator
Package includes a tripod
Tilt up to 45 degrees
Separation / Cleaning
● Micro 5-pin USB rechargeable (Li-ion 6,000mAh)
● Wireless-portable fan/air circulator for all season
● Removable safety net for easy cleaning
● Timer, Powerbank function
● 4 step wind speed, 1~4 hours timer setting
● 15 hrs in low-speed, 4 hrs in high-speed run time
● Quiet (15 dB) and powerful (5.8 m/s) air flow
● Hanging, mounting on the tripod
● Package includes a USB cable, tripod
● Product Name : CLAYMORE FAN V-600
● Model No. : CLFN-V600WG
● Size : 243 x 226 x 350 mm / 95.66 x 88.97 x 137.79 inch
● Weight : 506 g / 1.11 lb
● Battery : Li-ion 3.7V 6,000mAh
● Input : DC 5V / 2A
● Power Consumption : 12W
● Run Time : 5 hrs ~ 15 hrs
● Charging Time : 4 hrs
● In the Box : CLAYMORE V-600, Micro 5pin USB Cable, Triple Leg,User Manual
Ⓐ POWER BUTTON
Push on/off button shortly to turn on and off the light.
(Check / Charge)
Stepless dimming, 5 step dimming, and battery level check button.
Ⓒ USB OUT PORT
Connect various devices and ULTRA2 with USB cable from USB out port and it will automatically start charging.
Ⓓ HANDLE WIRE
You can adjust the angle from on the floor, table, or lantern hanger in a variety of ways using the Handle Wire or Lantern Hook.
Ⓔ BATTERY DISPLAY / MODE BUTTON
(Color / SOS)
Indicatingthe remaining battery level in four steps. / LED color change, and SOS mode button.
Ⓕ CHARGING PORT
USB Type-C cable support.
WIRELESS, USE ANYWHERE WITHOUT LIMITATIONS
UTILIZING THE HANGABLE AIR CIRCULATOR
The ULTRA2 is available in sleek black or intense red depending on your needs.
2 Colors and 2 Sizes / Capacities.
ULTRA2 3.0 M / ULTRA2 3.0 X
Claymore's V-600 can be used it in its normal form as a standing air circulator but it can also be hung on the ceiling with its handle tilted. When camping, it can be used as a tarp/tent ceiling fan.
* Do not forcefully tilt the fan handle aggressively. It can cause damage to the product
TIPS ON USING THE FAN DURING COLDER DAYS
Aim the circulator fan towards the heater by hanging it on the ceiling of a shelter or tarp. This will circulate the heat from the heater to the bottom of the area. Stay warm for a long time through the night and during the winter months.
* The product may melt when it is placed too near the heater. Keep at least 2 meters away from direct heat.
With 3 wide blades and a spiral-shaped fan-guard, the V-600 circulator fan provides airflow from a natural breeze to a cooling powerful wind.
* maximum wind speed 5.8m/s
(measured from the distance of 5cm)
EASILY ATTACH AND REMOVE THE TRIPLE LEG
The 1/4 inch mounting hole at the bottom makes it convenient to use with a tripod or the included stand.
REFRESH WHILE RECHARGING
The V-600 can be used while charging other devices. Simply plug in a USB cable in the OUTPUT at the back of the circulator.
* Please note the V-600 cannot be used as a power bank while charging
SIMPLE AND EASY CONTROLLING
With just a simple press, you can control the strength of the airflow, 1 to 4 levels. The V-600 has a convenient timer function.
* How to use the timer : After the fan is on, press the timer button to adjust the time for 1 hr-4hrs. The indicator will light up.
MICRO 5-PIN USB CHARGING
To charge the V-600, open the rubber covering on the back and connect the micro 5-pin to the charging port.
When charging, the battery indicator will be flashing. The indicator will stay lit when it is fully charged.
* A full charge will take approximately 4 hours.
ADJUST THE ANGLE FREELY, THE PERFECT WIND DIRECTION FOR YOU
Adjust the angle of the head up to 45º vertically to change the direction of the wind.
* It is not designed to oscillate horizontally. Doing so can cause product damage.
Turn the front of the safety net counter-clockwise to detach. After cleaning, dry it well. Attach it clockwise back to the main body.
The main body cannot be cleaned with water. Use a dry cloth or a towel to wipe away any dust.
* The blades are not detachable