'CLAYMORE V-600+ IS AN UPGRADED
PORTABLE AIR CIRCULATOR / FAN'
‘Larger battery capacity + Larger fan blade + Better convenience’
Upgrade 1. Larger Battery Capacity
Higher Capacity Built-in Battery
7,800mAh high-capacity Li-ion battery is used so it can last up to 32 hours with a single charge. Better durability & stability
Upgrade 2. Larger Fan Blade
Enlarged 6.5 inch. fan blade spreads wind widen area. More natural & comfortable wind.
Upgrade 3. Better Convenience _ Battery Indicator
Battery Level Check
After starting the fan, timer indicator shows battery remaining for 5 seconds.
Upgrade 4. Better Convenience _ USB Type-C Charging Port
To initiate charging, open the rubber cover on the back of the main unit and connect the USB cable to the charge port.
When charging, charging indicator will blink.
When charging is finished charging indicator will be off.
Charging time 6.5 hours
6.5” Fan Blade
More natural & comfortable wind
Battery level check
USB Type-C Charging Port
Up to 32 hours
Air Circulation Structure
Wind Speed Control
Built-in Battery Cell
Hangable Air Circulator
Package includes a tripod
Tilt up to 45 degrees
Separation / Cleaning
● USB Type-C rechargeable (Li-ion 7,800mAh)
● Wireless-portable fan/air circulator for all season
● Removable safety net for easy cleaning
● Timer, (1~4 hours timer setting)
● 4 step wind speed
● 32 hours in low-speed, 7 hours in high-speed air flow
● Quiet (15 dB) and powerful (5.8 m/s) air flow
● Hanging, mounting on the tripod
● Product Name : CLAYMORE FAN V600+
● Model No. : CLFN-V610WG
● Size : 243 x 226 x 350 mm / 95.66 x 88.97 x 137.79 inch
● Weight : 600 g / 1.32 lb
● Battery : Li-ion 3.7V 7,800mAh
● Input : DC 5V / 2A
● Power Consumption : 12W
● Run Time : 7 hrs ~ 32 hrs
● Charging Time : 6.5 hrs
WIRELESS, USE ANYWHERE WITHOUT LIMITATIONS
The 7,800mAh battery lasts up to 32 hours, feel the cool breeze anywhere at indoor or outdoor activities.
UTILIZING THE HANGABLE AIR CIRCULATOR
Claymore's V600+ can be used it in its normal form as a standing air circulator but it can also be hung on the ceiling with its handle tilted. When camping, it can be used as a tarp/tent ceiling fan.
* Do not forcefully tilt the fan handle aggressively. It can cause damage to the product
TIPS ON USING THE FAN DURING COLDER DAYS
Aim the circulator fan towards the heater by hanging it on the ceiling of a shelter or tarp. This will circulate the heat from the heater to the bottom of the area. Stay warm for a long time through the night and during the winter months.
* The product may melt when it is placed too near the heater. Keep at least 2 meters away from direct heat.
With enlarged 3 wide blades & a spiral-shaped fan-guard, the V600+ circulator fan provides airflow from a natural breeze to a cooling powerful wind.
*Maximum wind speed 5.8m/s
(Measured from the distance of 5cm)
EASILY ATTACH AND REMOVE THE TRIPLE LEG
The 1/4 inch mounting hole at the bottom makes it convenient to use with a tripod or the included stand.
SIMPLE AND EASY CONTROLLING
With just a simple press, you can control the strength of the airflow, 1 to 4 levels. The V600+ has a convenient timer function.
* How to use the timer : After the fan is on, press the timer button to adjust the time for 1 hr-4hrs. The indicator will light up.
ADJUST THE ANGLE FREELY, THE PERFECT WIND DIRECTION FOR YOU
Adjust the angle of the head up to 45º vertically to change the direction of the wind.
* It is not designed to oscillate horizontally. Doing so can cause product damage.
Turn the front of the safety net counter-clockwise to detach. After cleaning, dry it well. Attach it clockwise back to the main body.
The main body cannot be cleaned with water. Use a dry cloth or a towel to wipe away any dust.
* The blades are not detachable